2g Syringe 1EA, 24gauge Tip 20EA/1package
In minimally invasive endodontics, CleaniCal is designed to solve the problem caused by vital pulp remnants and to effectively control bacterial biofilm.
1. hydrosoluble calcium hydroxide
– N-methyl-pyrrolidone and Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose are used as vehicles.
– Easy to remove and rarely hardened in the syringe during storage.
– Does not irritate periapical tissue.
2. penetration enhancing technology
– Enhanced tissue loosening by hydroxyl ion penetration.
– Decomposes lipopolysaccharide attachment of bacterial biofilm.
3. One cone technique with GP cone
– Easily applied into an accessory canal or Isthmus by similar flow and film thickness like a sealer.